Wednesday, November 11, 2009

This is Miranda

Why Miranda? I don't know, she just looked like a Miranda to me. What is Miranda doing? I think she is listening to someone very intently and politely but does not agree with what she is hearing. But Miranda is very savvy and smart and she will give her opinion in the most eloquent and inoffensive way and she herself will not be offended by the other's viewpoint.

Maybe I can have a little story about my girls. There always seems to always be something in their eyes that tells a story. I just need to bring it forth.

I woke up yesterday morning thinking about coloring a face with colored pencils so that is the first thing I did. I had some face tone colors so here she is...Miranda in the morning! I like her hair and wish mine looked like this. I think the fun of drawing faces is that each one is different although slightly the same. They could all be cousins or something. Have a blessed day y'all.

Loving Monica's class.

7 comments:

Sandi said...

thanks for sharing, great coloring. Sandi

Julie Bagamary said...

Very cute. Her hair is nice but yours is spunky - like you. :)

Art by Darla Kay said...

Martha! Your story about Miranda fits her slight smile so very well! It makes me want to hear her classy reply that will gently put the other person in their place :)

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

I agree with you, Martha. She definitely looks like she's politely waiting to speak her kind, intelligent mind...Nice to meet you, Miranda!

Sue K said...

Miranda is so pretty!! Yes, Monicas' class is pretty awesome. I am so glad that I took it.
Have a great day!!

lori vliegen said...

great to meet you miranda!! i love your story....and so glad you're having a good hair day! :))

Teresa aka Tess said...

Oh yes Miranda is very lovely. I love her hair too but mine never looks this good in the morning. How does she do it?! :)

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin