Friday, November 6, 2009

more girl friends...


Monica has graciously let me take her "The Parfume of Life" class".
I am really enjoying it although I painted this girl before I saw how she blends her acrylics! Can't wait to try it. I am sure it really won't be quite as easy as she makes it look!
The top sketch is from the journal as I was watching TV. I think I will try and paint the top one too---with acrylics and maybe even Copics. Can't spray her though--I am afraid the air compressor is not quite that precise!

4 comments:

Art by Darla Kay said...

Gorgeous Martha! Your shading is beautiful!

Sandi said...

Martha, this is wonderful. Hugs

lori vliegen said...

i'm so glad to see you're having fun with your girls again....i've missed seeing them!! these two are beautiful additions to the "family"! xoxox, :)

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

I love your girls! :-)

xo
Gail

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin