Saturday, November 28, 2009

Chunky Time Art Journal...again!

I think this is a journal that I made about two weeks ago and posted it on YouTube but forgot to post it to my blog. This journal is definitely chunky gone wild! Again, these are bit and pieces of art that don't need to be framed and probably wouldn't sell in the Etsy shop (wouldn't sell being the definitive emphasis here!) This was made with the Rubicoil (my favorite book maker thingy) and I cut strips of black cardstock, Rubiccoil-ed it and put the coil in. Then I can paste things onto that strip as I gather stuff. It's FUN! Yep, it is!

7 comments:

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your Chunky Art Journal, Martha!!!!

Unknown said...

great video work

tami said...

Love your chunk journal!! Awesome!

Debbie said...

What a great way to keep your beautiful artwork!

Renee Troy said...

What a wonderful and fun keepsake...thanks for sharing in on video. I really enjoyed seeing what was inside. You are so talented.

Rochelle said...

Martha, I love your work! I have a Rubicoil also and love making little books and journals. Thanks for sharing all your great work and ideas. Also, I would love to learn how you paint your faces, if you ever offer a class I will take it!

Beedeebabee said...

I LOVED THIS!!! Hugs, ;)

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin