Sunday, August 24, 2008

"WATERCOLOR CLASS WITH TED HEAD"



Had a great time this weekend at a watercolor class with world renowned water colorist and teacher, Ted Head. Here he is, the world renowned teacher, holding my watercolor with a thumbs up. (Actually I told him to do that)
Here is his web site. Look at the wonderful portrait of "The Hatian" Incredible! Love the Bolivian children also.
Go to his Gallery> then to People.


I am still trying to figure out my new camera so the picture of Ted isn't focused that great---bummer---I should have taken two. That's my new rule now---always take two. The painting isn't finished but I am planning to finish it. It was a fun workshop. Nice people in the class too.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your stuff is looking really good. Ted Head looks so nice.

Bring your camera when you come see us this weekend and Marc will show you how to work it! No more blurry :)

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin