Wednesday, August 6, 2008

ACEO TRYOUTs

ACEOs are Artist Card Editions and Originals. Many artists are selling these little art cards on ETSY. They are small--2 1/2 x 3 1/2. They are similar to trading cards and people are collecting them--so I thought I would try some. The girl was kinda fun and the Poppies are always fun. These are a little bit smaller than the correct size for an ACEO because I miss- measured the 300 lb Arches. See---I get so flustered using 300lb Arches that I messed up. Must remember--"Measure twice--cut once." We'll see if I can do more of these and post some.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the ACEOs - who is the lady? Mattie LouMuse perhaps? I think you should draw the Buckster. He is so cute :)

lori vliegen said...

your aceo's are so cute...how in the world are you painting on something that small?! and now that you're painting people, you are definitely lightyears ahead of me! she's very stylish with her hoop earrings!

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin