Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Is Your Choice

I wanted to use my carved stamps that I carved quite some time ago. I forget to pull them out and I really love it when I use them. It took quite a while to carve them. So these two pages were fun!

I am heading up to Greenville today so I will probably not be able to post anything so I will be back next week sometimes. See you then!

I have downloaded "In the Company of Others" by Jan Karon, for my 6 hour drive up to Greenville. I just love Father Tim and I am hoping that this one lives up to her Mitford series. I actually thought the last one she wrote was rather boring but I have hight hopes for this one!

11 comments:

Cynthia Schelzig said...

such happy pages full of lovely color and happiness

Mary said...

i understand the concept of "happiness" is a choice, and having joy because of who/whom (can't ever remember which) we belong too...but sometimes it's a very hard thing to do. in the mess of that right now. so say a little prayer my friend. i know you will, thanks!

jgr said...

Hi Martha,
Oh I love these pages and especially your carved word stamps!! I really like Jan Karon's books, too. I'll be interested to hear what you think of the book. Also, I posted another step-by-step today and linked back to your examples from the last one. :-) Safe travels!

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

"Happy is Your Choice". I LOVE this!! And yes, in God this is true always! LOVE your stamps, Martha. I want to carve one again, I miss it.

lori vliegen said...

love your carved stamps......they make your pages look so happy!! have a great trip....miss you already!! xox

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

Just love your letter stamps! Can only imagine how difficult it was to carve them out.
Have a safe and fun trip!

ArtfulLee Designed said...

Great pages Martha, they are really bright and happy and I agree, being happy is your choice. I love your hand carved stamps too and the masking that you did with the doily. I love your neat writing too, oh for mine to be that neat!
Lee:)

Kelly Warren said...

That's my motto, Martha! great pages. Your handwriting is so pretty. Have a wonderful trip!

Createology said...

Oh how I have missed seeing your beautiful art. Been gone for a few weeks and am now trying to catch up. Your envelopes are so exquisite. Happy February Hearts...

Sandra Foster said...

Hello from Canada! Love your blog, you inspire me - your work is wonderful. Sandra

Sandra Foster said...

Hello from Canada! Love your blog, you inspire me - your work is wonderful. Sandra

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin