Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Let your life lightly dance...

I have been putting pieces together for The Chunky Artsy Book ll that I will vlog on Thursday. Here is another snippet bit of calligraphy combined with a  stray watercolor background and sewn on that I put into the Chunky Artsy Book.  I am loving the stitching and really enjoyed my first sewing class which really was just the first class to get to know your Bernina. Well, Bernie and I were fairly well acquainted but I learned lots of new things about Bernie that I certainly didn't know. Actually, I better go over all those new things before I forget them--and one thing I need to learn---the sewing and quilting lingo!

5 comments:

sherry carrigan said...

These look so fun. I really must try a few.

Sue K said...

I am anxious to see your chunky art book when it is done. Just love these little artworks you are doing. I might have to give a few a try! Too cute!

Gina Lee Kim said...

This is the kind of watercolor background my soul LIVES for. B.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l. BTW, love your vlogs & your "artsy stuff" chunky book. I too have lots and lots of practice paintings that are odd size & can't throw away. I would like to try something like that....how do I start? Hmmm...

lori vliegen said...

your book is going to be fabulous....can't wait to see it all put together! :)

Cheryl Gebhart said...

OK - this is one of the lettering styles I just LOVE! Did you make it up yourself? I want to do this too!!

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin