Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ok, I can do that!

If you know me by my blog you have probably figured out that I will surely try anything once and my last several posts have shown that. I should have a special blog category called, "I'll Try Anything Once!" My daughter sent me an email today showing me some darling ribbon flowers and that lead me to this.  This is just a pink tee shirt that I bought for $1.49 at Walgreens ---actually I bought two--and followed the simple instructions to make this precious tee shirt.  This is a youth XS so I will give this to my grand niece, Jane Lowry.

It's just a heart stitched on---SEW EASY!!  Even I can do it!!!

5 comments:

Teresa aka Tess said...

I love it and I never would have guessed they were just heart shapes sewn on. I loved the website too. Afraid I wouldn't be able to find it again so I'm following her now. Thanks bunchs.

Mary said...

Well look at how cute that is!!

lori vliegen said...

MARTHA!!! this is the cutest thing i've ever seen!!!! you did good, girl....REAL good!! and that sweet jane lowry is going to look precious in this!! bravo, bravo!! xoxox

Fannie said...

Nice.

Jane Farr said...

Well, if you're willing to try anything...I need you to try the new L Letterpress over at lifestylecraft.com and let me know if it's worth buying! :-D

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin