Sunday, August 23, 2009

He's Home!

Well, I must say that I am a happy mama! Zach, our 26 year old, son just got back from his trip to Peru---the last hurrah before he shaves the beard, puts on his suit and heads downtown to be a lawyer. He won't hear from the bar exam for another month--eeeek. I think Bucky was just about as excited as his Dad and I were to see him. It'll be nice to have him here in town. He's living just a few blocks from us. Not to be close to us, mine you, it is just a very cool neighborhood for young people to live in. But never fear, I can lure him with food!

8 comments:

Jennifer DeDonato said...

yay...you must be very happy.

Beverly Ash Gilbert said...

You must be so proud of him. And excited happy that he is home and so close to you. Good vibes being sent for his bar results.

Anita Heady Fiber Arts, LLC said...

I'm so happy for you! He's very handsome and I know you'll enjoy having him around. My 26-year-old lives in Mass. and 23-year-old is going back to Afghanistan (Army) later this year :(

Jane Farr said...

yay! Soak it all in Martha - enjoy!! :-)

Julie Bagamary said...

Praise GOD! Yup good food is a wonderful lure.

Sue K said...

Yeah...a little home cooking from MOM will do the trick!! My son was home early this summer for almost a month. (on leave from the Navy) He said he was suppose to lose some weight before he went back....Well, it didn't happen!! Too much good food!
I'll bet you and hubby are glad to have him home safe and sound! Hope he has good results with the bar exam.

Sue K said...

Martha...go and check out my BLOG. I've posted some pics of a lovely antique that you might like looking at.
huggies, Sue

lori vliegen said...

yippeeee....zach is back!! it looks like he had a great time....and i like his peru beard!!! :)

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin