Friday, October 23, 2009

Red Door Friday Happenings

I heard some loud commotion coming down the street in front of the Red Door and low and behold it was a parade! Lee High School homecoming--all coming down the street. It must have been the whole school coming down the street in some capacity or other. I grabbed my camera as quick as I could but missed filming the ROTC which were the most impressive. I loved seeing the homecoming court sitting on the cars and waving like the queen.

And the last shots are of my neighbors, Sara and Duncan, with their Halloween "message" display. They are wonderful neighbors and I love their "green" attitude and their wonderfully eclectic house. What a great little artsy neighborhood this is!

1 comment:

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Martha! I was the Homecoming Queen ...way back when ...in the dark ages of 1977! This brought back some good memories! Loved your neighbor's Halloween decorations! Hugs, Paulette ;)

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin