Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tag Time!

I am trying to use my stuff---got lots of stuff so I decided to do some monoprinting.
In years past I have done some monoprinting in Charleston, SC and fell in love with the process. The studio closed where I did the monoprints :(. but I recently bought some paint for monoprinting and thought I'd give it a try. I was planning to use my book press but I just rolled out the paint on waxed paper with a brayer then put the paper down then I brayered it. It's really messy and not all sheets were a success but I got some areas that worked---as with these tags.

5 comments:

Mary said...

These came out wonderful!!
Roben-Marie - (Every Life has a Story) has done some wonderful tags. Have you seen them??

I want to do some! :)

jgr said...

These tags are so pretty! You are so talented, thanks for sharing.

Kelly Warren said...

These are very fun. I love tags but I always wonder what to do them. What do you do with them?

lori vliegen said...

LOVE it!! :))

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Nice tags. :)

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin