Saturday, September 12, 2009

Digi-collage lll--Are ya sick of them yet?


As you see I am addicted to creating these digi- collages. I only have a few background images that I am pulling from here on my laptop while up here in Greenville. I guess I could change he colors in Photoshop but I am liking these bright colors. They are beginning to look the same somewhat but I will just go ahead and exhaust this obsession with these backgrounds and colors and then move on. As you see I am loving the swirl and the heart and the dragonfly.
We are having a baby shower today and we made the most adorable diaper cake--out of diapers of course. I will take a picture of the cake and the table. We have worked hard to make everything special for Macaulay's friend expecting in November.

11 comments:

WingingIt said...

loving the digital work...i am no good with the computer so thanks for sharing!!

Cristi-2 If By Sea said...

This one is GORGEOUS, Martha!!!

julie king said...

i'm not at all tired of these! i'm enjoying seeing them and they also fuel my creativity. wish i could spend the day on the mac but i'm off to indiana to celebrate my dad's 8rd b'day!

Mary said...

My fav, my fav - so far!! :)

Have a blast at the shower - such a wonderful thing to celebrate!!

Tracy said...

i am loving the digi work. i really cant wait till i get photoshop!

Scrappy Cat said...

NO - I'm not sick of them. Keep 'em coming - I love them all.

K said...

Not sick of them, loving them :)

Donna said...

I love these! They are beautiful!
Have a fabulous day!
D~~~~

Sue Krei said...

Martha...these are great! I'm wishing that I had Photoshop, but all I have is Paintship Pro. Oh, well, I've got enough different things going that I don't have time to learn this anyway! LOL!!!
I'm glad that summer is almost over and I can start splashing around that paint brush again!!!
Have a wonderful Sunday.

Anonymous said...

What exactly are "digital brushes"? I have visited Donna's website and can't see any of these brushes!!! I love what you have done and would like to try it.

Herm

stregata said...

Love your work, it is so fabulous!

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin