Friday, September 25, 2009

Gina Lee Kim Givaway

My blog friend, Gina Lee Kim, is giving this painting away! Isn't it just beautiful!? I love her work and I do hope I win this one. She will enter your name 3 times if you announce it on your blog. I wish I had two blogs! Or you can just leave her a comment.

I also wanted to thank all of you wonderful BFFBF (best friends forever blog friends) for all the support and well-wishing for my upcoming art show. As I dropped off the art yesterday and saw all the other wonderful art that would go up I had "shrinking violet syndrome" --> (oh no, I'm not worthy...).but then I had to readjust and say yes, I am worthy to hang my little art among these wonderful (and big!) pieces of art.

...just a little...........yikes!

3 comments:

Marie aka Grams said...

You chose wonderful pieces for the art show, and they are exactly the kind that people love and buy. Good luck. You ARE worthy.

Sue K said...

Martha, it is hard to be self confident, isn't it? Something that I have always had a hard time dealing with myself. Your artwork is fabulous and I love it. Why do you think you have so many blog followers??? We are all dying to see what you come up with next....highlight of my day. So, I am sure your showing will go well and I hope that you amaze yourself!! LOL!!!
Love and hugs, Sue

Debbie said...

Best wishes in the show!

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin