Sunday, September 6, 2009

More backgrounds...love to do backgrounds...





I really do love to put color on paper then add stuff...and more stuff---and sometimes I over-stuff then have to gesso over the over-stuffed stuff.
These are about 9x11 each and I painted them on Arches hot press 140 paper because that was what was right in front of me here at the closet of creation at the house. Tomorrow afternoon I plan to film lesson three. I think I have hit some procrastination-ing because I was planning to have that done today. Well, I will be Scarlet and just think about that tomorrow. Hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day!!



9 comments:

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Beautiful background.

Mary said...

Marthy these are beautiful, especially like the last one.

Have a great day!!

Tracy said...

they are lovely!

Carol Sloan said...

you know Martha - I just thought that perhaps you could try stand up comedy if the art thing doesn't work out for ya! (lol...)

Lisa Holtzman said...

Love your backgrounds. Great color and textures!

Gina Lee Kim said...

beautiful, ethereal, lovely, dreamy!

Elizabeth said...

Great colors and texture as usual!! Love the white toilet tissue circles!! Circles are a big deal for me today!!
Hugs!
Elizabeth

Julie Bagamary said...

Nice pieces Martha. I particularlly like the way you wrote "Believe".

Judy Alexander said...

These are great backgrounds. So interesting and great depth.

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin