Sunday, September 27, 2009

Copic Poppy Ditty


Well, I have finally gotten my Copics on a chart so now I can see what I have. The thing I like about these markers is that you can make a 10 minute little ditty. I am hoping my little ditties will get better as I learn more about these markers. I love the illustrative look they give with the vibrant colors. And it's fun to add a little calligraphy too.

Oh, and I went to the Jacksonville Quilt Show yesterday and all I have to say is ,"Oh my my my...!!!"" Sensory overload as well as budget busting overload too. I have decided to become a hooker! hee hee You'll see.

5 comments:

Anita Heady Fiber Arts, LLC said...

Thanks for the hint on youtube copic marker tutorials. Watched one yesterday and loved it!

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

I went to Quiltfest Friday and yesterday! Wasn't is wonderful! Did you see the small quilt with the 3-D poppies on it. I immediately thought of you.

Unknown said...

Your poppies are just beautiful, Martha! The colours are wonderful! Ahhhh, and I LOOOOOOOVE your apples too! GORGEOUS! I am now following your blog,
Hugs, Sanda xx

Gifts of Creation said...

How are you? These are just beautiful!! Your work is so inspiring. Thanks for sharing.

julie king said...

these markers remind me a bit of watercolors but with more vibrance. you are on a roll with them, for sure! have fun!

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin