Sunday, June 28, 2009

Little Sleeping Village

I enjoyed making the little collage village in my journal so much that I had to make another one on a 12x12 canvas that was already painted black just waiting for something.  This is inspired by Sharon Tomlinson---she put faces among hers which makes them even more fabulous. Anyway, this one will not go into the Etsy Shop since it is too much of a resemblance of hers but they are so fun to make and maybe I will make more because they make me happy. Thanks, Sharon, for making me happy! Maybe I will try stitching all these on to paper. Might be really cute!

11 comments:

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

Fabulous as always!

Sue K said...

This is just darling Martha! Yeah, I've seen Sharons' cute little crooky houses lately and they are so neat! Wonderful stuff as usual my dear!!!

Sharon Tomlinson said...

Martha these are so cute. And you are so sweet for the shout out. I think you should list it if you wish to. Mine have drifted over to an ART apron. We can't stop they are too fun!

Fotf said...

Morning Martha, i love your fun houses and did think, oh i must have a go at that...Watch this space or mine atleast lol. Have a great day :-)

Mary said...

Martha I love this. I just found Sharon's blog through you last week or so. When I saw her houses I squealed!!! I love them!!!! I have a thing for houses anyway and these patchwork one are so appealing!!

You did a great job!!

Julie Bagamary said...

Your pieces amaze me!

julie king said...

i adore this and yes, i think add stitching would be fantastic!!

Kolleen said...

darling! love it

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Simply stuning!

Debbie said...

The houses are so cute and the background is just perfect! Great job!

lori vliegen said...

too cute!! now that looks like a great little village to be sleeping in!! :)

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin