Thursday, June 11, 2009

Journal Junkin'



Just a little journal junkin'. Some of it is left over paint on my pallet and  one of the images is a fabric painting and two are a fabric print.  Does anybody feel guilty about all the journals they have going?  Maybe one day I will complete one of them.  Some are half full---and one of these days maybe I should write something in one. I love to see journals with art work that has writing in it. Don't know why I have a writing block about that. Just crazy that way I guess. Love the way Carol Sloan does it. She is going to Birmingham, AL, for the DJ Pettit workshop. How lucky is she??????

5 comments:

lori vliegen said...

your journal is looking GREAT! and as far as feeling guilty goes....i feel guilty about all of the EMPTY journals i have that are waiting to be filled! :)))

Julie Bagamary said...

They are beautiful and make great gifts.

julie king said...

just what every self-respecting dog needs - short, short summer cut!! lol

your journal is looking great!

jgr said...

So glad I'm not the only one! I have journals all over the place! I also can't write in one until it's decorated. FUN!

presious said...

Wow Martha,

Love your art! I like the wind blowing and the girls seeming to just feel the breeze as it passes by. Very nice.

It's nice to look at a piece of art and be able to "feel" some aspect of it, almost like a sensation. I get that from these pieces. Makes me want to go outside and feel a cool breeze. I do get hot flashes! :) LOL

Thanks you for that.

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin