Saturday, April 25, 2009

Folk Art-Grunge Edge



Here is a Folk Art painting that I painted fairly recently with some edges applied. I could sit here all day and create these edges--it's fun. This is Frida as a child before the eyebrows grew in---just kidding. Frida was actually very beautiful but oh what a tragic life. But I must get on with my other task as hand. I get rather hypnotized as I sit here applying different edges. That's not good! Hope everyone has a lovely and creative day.
PS-- I have lesson 3 completed of my online calligraphy brush marker class that will be offered through Creative Workshops. I worked the whole day yesterday. I am getting the hang of iMove and it just gets funner and funner! (new word--funner) Still don't like my wrinkled hands! I need that Avon hands stuff.





4 comments:

Beverly Ash Gilbert said...

The edges are fabulous! They remind me of fibers from hand made paper. How novel to use them on the outer edge.

Sue K said...

Love this!! Do you use Photo shop for the borders?? Happy Saturday!!!

lori vliegen said...

these edges are really cool...i can see how you could get addicted to that! congrats on finishing lesson three...that's awesome!! :)

Gifts of Creation said...

That's so great that you are on creative workshops..I will go over and have a look!!

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin