Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Perplexing Pot--again

Well, I had another perplexing pot painting episode similar to this one. I couldn't really decide what to do with it since I had it off balanced to the right a bit. I tried all sorts of things and wiped it off. Then I remembered this fabulous stamp that my friend, Rynda had made for me and it worked perfectly along with some white script to balance it off. Her calligraphy stamps says, "We have this treasure in jars of clay."
(2 Cor. 4:7)

I also opened up my Distress Rock Candy crackle paint and loved the effect that had around the edges. This is a 11 x 11 hunk of wood. I am getting through my hunks of wood!






3 comments:

Celeste said...

Lovely painted wood art block. I like that you have kept more of the paper background too this time. Great colour and the stamp your friend made you is wonderful too.

jgr said...

I love it! Especially the script text and oohh that crackle paint is wonderful!

Obat Penyakit Kanker Payudara said...

I like that you have kept more of the paper background too this time.
Ace Maxs , Obat Maag , Obat Sesak Nafas , Obat Infeksi Paru-Paru , Obat Infeksi Lambung

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin