Sunday, September 4, 2011

At the Isle of Palms

We had such a good time at the Isle of Palms this past week. It's so fun to be with baby Marc and his sweet mama and daddy. And around October 14th little baby girl, Morgan, will join us! We are excited about that! We are curious as to how big brother, Marc, will take to her. He is a sweet boy so we are sure all will be just fine. 
We were waiting to eat the best fried shrimp we have ever eaten. Yum! Marc called them fingers. He thought they were chicken fingers and we didn't tell him any different.
I love being on vacation but I can't go too long before my art addiction kicks in. I had to paint as soon as I got settled in back home. 
See y'all tomorrow.

7 comments:

www.queenoffun101.blogspot.com said...

I see the joy - joy - joy down in you (all's) heart(s)

Sue K said...

What a sweet little boy! Looks like G&G are enjoying themselves. I'll bet he will be fine with his new sister when she is born.
It is niee to see a photo of your hubby too...he looks very nice and handsome!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend. I am finally getting the urge to get the paints out again after a long, long dry spell. Can't wait!
hugs, Sue K

jgr said...

Hi Martha,
So glad you all had a good trip-yes your hubby is a handsome one and so is Marc. I'm sure he'll be a wonderful big brother.

Buffy said...

He's so adorable,and how exciting about the new baby girl,i'm sure Marc will do just fine with her,he'll be his mommy's big helper. I know what you mean about missing the art when you can't do it,I have inlaws coming next weekend so very little art for me this week!

LuckyDog said...

What a great photo! It looks like you had a fabulous time!

"Art addiction"--I *love* it! XOXO

Kelly said...

What a cutie patootie! I'm sure he will adjust to his baby sister! Congrats on a new grandbaby!
Hugs and many blessings.

Doda said...

Hi Martha! I haven't visited your blog for a while, but wow! Time flies. Just look at that baby boy! Not so much a baby any more, and another one on the way, such a blessing! And your paintings are amazing! I'll need to stop by more often. Glad to see you looking so well and happy and being so creative!
Doda
x

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin