Thursday, February 12, 2015

Don't stop!

I wanted to do a double page spread in my DLP journal for this week for the challenge but couldn't figure out what to do with the quote, "Don't stop till you get enough."    All I could think about was Michael Jackson who BTW I loved and was so sorry when he died. I think that this is what ultra superstardom does to people. It's a curse--not a blessing. But so much for that...
I decided to give myself about 30 minutes and not stress too much over it and just get come color down on the two page spread. I always love spraying paper with spray inks and adding some lettering. The quote is stamped with my hand carved Neuland stamps. I always love using them.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Swatch additionally created some thing omega replica watches known as ‘Nivachoc’ that is believed reposition much more specifically after having a surprise as well as very first reached discover whenever it had been utilised by Breguet within 2006. Probably the most current fake hublot sale advancements within surprise opposition arrived within 2007 along with Ulysse Nardin's "Innovision" view, where the flexibility as well as exceptional dried out scrubbing qualities associated with silicon had been utilized to brew a brand new impact absorbing program. It had been within 1770 which Perrelet created the actual tag heuer replica uk very first self-winding system however it had not been till 1923 whenever Uk watchmaker Steve Harwood required away the obvious hublot replica sale with regard to their innovation from the self-winding system for that timepiece. Utilizing a semicircular pounds which aimed three hundred levels as well as went rado replica uk right into a springtime bumper the fact that person might really feel, it had been referred to as the actual "bumper" style. The actual view might operate with regard to just 12 several hours whenever completely ended and also the period had been arranged while using bezel because it did not possess a conventional come winder.

Sandi Keene said...

Martha- I love your hand carved alphabet stamps! You must love using them. Great page. (Yes, that prompt was taken from Michael's song - the Off the Wall and Thriller albums were played endlessly in my house. I am so dating myself here.)

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin