Saturday, March 29, 2014

Color Drop Flowers

Here is another page in my calendar moleskin planner for the DLP project. I love making the fun color drop flowers and sewing around the edge. It's always so fun to finish off a page like that.  Today we will be given a new challenge for next week's page. Hopefully it's a fun one---!

And I just had to share this one from our grandson, Marc, who will be 5 in May.  It's a Ninja Turtle and they'rrrrrre back!
 It's been 25 years or so since my son, Zach, used to love to watch them on TV.  Well, what goes around comes around.


4 comments:

La Table De Nana said...

Both charming:)

Nancy said...

I love to see children's art! And the DLP project continues to inspire.

fran pascazio said...

Love your grandson's art….looks like he may be following your footsteps here. He really did a wonderful job on the turtle for being 5! And I always have loved your color drop flowers…..thanks for sharing both.

Mayte clay said...

I like very,very much your crop doll flowers, and your DLP very original. Rewards fromn Spain

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin