Thursday, November 7, 2013

Angus Style-ish

I worked on this painting some more from my workshop. It looked like this. As you see I really punched up the colors and did some other stuff. This style is a far far cry from my oil painting style-- but it is just so much FUN!
Angus certainly has his great style but his methods and plans are what I was interested in knowing. Even though his style looks free and fun it is completely planned out with the colors and design before he starts to paint. This is 18x24.

4 comments:

Debbie Nolan said...

Martha - such lovely colors. I really like this everything just seems to pop right off the page...so vibrant. Have a great week-end.

Joyfulploys said...

Martha...Looks like you will learn a lot...Enjoy!

Sirpa said...

What a wonderful result!!

Cathy Engberg said...

Lovely! Did you use oils or acrylics?

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin