Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Two pears in oil


I thought I would go ahead and post this oil painting. I have bought some Duo Aqua oils and I think that I will like thinning with water and water clean up. When it's regular oils I usually get it all over me and I noticed that even Bucky had green paint on him. I am attempting to do a painting a day so I can learn to become friends with oil paint. Right how I think we are frienemies but we will work it out. As you see I just can't resist the script stamp to distress it up a bit.

5 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

gorgeous

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

I love your Bucky... Great pears with that script stamp...mmmm.

Susan said...

These are fabulous. I'd say you were friends with the oil paints!

Denise G said...

Your pears are scrumptious! I have thought of using water based oils and you have inspired me!

Cameron Abdelkarim said...

The chief among them are Jeremiah 31:3 ~ Remember this verse was written for you. God knew that you'd be reading it today and wanted you to realize how much he loves you! Phen375 - Can It Really Work Or Is It Just Another Farce From the food pyramid, you can start to plan your weight loss plans. For example, if you used to have deep fried food for your lunch, but now you know it is bad for your diet programs, therefore you can try to replace it with the food at the lowest hierarchy bread, oat, rice and etc.

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin