Sunday, March 22, 2009

First Video with my Flip Camera




I needed a third hand to film this. My arm wasn't long enough to get a good shot and turn the pages too. I will be glad when my tripod gets here so I can place it back further. Hopefully I will get better at movie making! The journal was so fun to make. I cut some 81/2 x11 card stock paper in half and punched holes with the Rubicoil then bound the book first with the covers. Then I was ready to staple in the art pieces to the pages. I guess I could have left the whole size of the letter sized paper but this way I used less card stock and it wold be a bit less bulky. Worked pretty well.
Here is my very first YouTube Video. The quality and lighting is not that great but it will be trial and error for me until I can figure out the best way to do it.

6 comments:

Jane Farr said...

Martha, you rule! Thanks for starting off my week with such artistic inspiration....aaaaahhhh!

Anonymous said...

Martha, your Artsie Journal is wonderful. What a great way to keep and display your artwork. We only have so many spaces on our walls, right?? It would also be great to take to a prospective customer to showcase your work. Great idea!!! I may have to put one of these together too!!!

Julie Bagamary said...

I love your book and the idea of combining bits of art in it. What fun!

lori vliegen said...

great job, you little "you tuber"!! that journal is quite the chunky masterpiece!! lots and lots of gorgeous artwork in there! :)

Unknown said...

we love your blog..
mona & the girls
fun fun fun
so glad we popped in

sherry carrigan said...

Great Journal Martha and....you did a fine job with your video.

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin