Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bucky says HI

Bucky, aka, "The Buckinator" wanted to blog today. He wanted me to tell everyone about him. He is a 6 year old Corgi who is just about the cutest dog around. I can't walk anywhere with him without people wanting to stop and pet him. This is very bad for his already inflated ego. He also has a 'short' complex so he has to growl at all other taller dogs when they enter his space. He definitely has an uppity attitude---too much time with the Queen I guess.

But, Oh, do I love this little pooch!

5 comments:

lori vliegen said...

oh, yes...i've met the buckinator and he is definitely cute, cute, cute! just don't drop anything on the floor, though, because he'll have it in a skinny minute...he's the "stealthmeister" in a very cute, cute, cute way!! :)

Teresa aka Tess said...

I know a lady here that owns 2 ciorgi and does a rescue service for any needing. She always brings them to show off. SAuch cute little guys and gals. Bucky is so handsome in this pic, big teeth and all.

julie king said...

he is so cute and i can tell just overflowing with personality!! a few years ago one of my neighbors had a corgi named maggie and she had the cutest little waddle around!!

my presley sends doggie hugs to bucky!!

e.beck.artist said...

hi bucky
nice to meet you....

Anonymous said...

Hi Bucky! You look like a fun playmate for me...I like the little dogs :) I think we could 'cause some trouble together...
Visit me at www.crazydaisymae.blogspot.com

Daisy Mae

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin