Sunday, January 16, 2011

Saturday Procrastinating

Yes, I am procrastinating from going over to the studio and addressing the envelopes. I am finding out that I really enjoy addressing the envelopes because I love to write but it takes discipline which I think might be my weak point. So, I am going have to work on that. This girl is in the the composition journal. I colored her in with colored pencils then added Shiva oil sticks which always magically smoothes everything out. They all need a name and this is Heather.

7 comments:

jgr said...

Martha, she is beautiful like all of your girls, and those Shiva Oil sticks! Oh I must try them soon.
As it happens, I just got my ASW catalog . . . .

Buffy said...

She's dreamy,love her too. Sometimes I have to get some play time in before I do some work maybe thats all you needed.

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

she's beautiful, love the eyes. And a little play keeps us from being dull :-)

peggy aplSEEDS said...

i love how her eyes are shining. i am very interested in those oil sticks!

Unknown said...

Really nice looking girl : )

Procrastinating...hmmm...I think I might be doing that myself as I type.

Createology said...

Heather is lovely and she and you know you are merely taking a well deserved break from addressing envelopes. You absolutely create magic with pencils, oil sticks and paper. Happy relaxing...

Kelly said...

Martha;
She is beautiful. I forgot to go back to your blog and comment on the post after this one because I was distracted with the link you forwarded (Painted Heart Studios). Thank you for posting that link. I love what you have done too!

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin