Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Little Photoshoppin' Fun



I have been busy with the envelopes and making progress although I spilled a whole bottle of permanent ink on the floor. I can't tell you how horrible that was but it missed the envelopes thank the Lord. But all was well after hands and knees scrubbing and it surprisingly came up very easily. I did have some time to do a little digital Photoshop playing. This was really FUN. Jane Royal of Painted Heart Studio has posted a little step by step tutorial on Photoshop. If you use Photoshop then this is fun and quick and very exciting to see these results. I probably will print some of these out and you will probably see them again in my journal pages. Try it---it's fun.


12 comments:

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

Amazing! These are just wonderful Martha. I have Elements but I'm going to check out the website just the same. Did I say I love these?!
Some glad your ink spill didn't ruin anything, what a mess though, been there, done that :-)

nacherluver said...

Ooooh La La! Fun! Fun!

Mary said...

Martha these are amazing! the second looks like you used crackle paint!

Olga said...

Martha, your experimental pictures look beautiful and personal. Sorry about the ink.

GlorV1 said...

Martha, just so very beautiful. Wonderful. Thanks for sharing, enjoy your weekend.

Createology said...

Wow! I am entranced by these. The blue one is making me swoon!!! So thankful your ink spill wasn't worse. I love everything you do. Happy weekend to you...

elena nuez said...

artista ARTISTA A R T I S T A !!!

jgr said...

Hi Martha,
WOW those two pieces are great! I especially love the second one-it does look like crackle paint. Thank you for the link, too. Also-I'm glad your ink mishap turned out okay.

Buffy said...

I just love both of these,I wish I had photoshop but yet I'm not sure if I could figure it out anyway LOL.

Cynthia Schelzig said...

amazing....looks fantastic...

LuLu said...

Howdy Martha,

Your work continues to inspire me. These photoshop exercises are spectacular! SO much interest and so much TEXTURE. I'm a texture-a-holic.

I especially like the crackle paint hair! wowee-zowee. I'm gonna try this technique.

Please come visit my bog when you have a moment or 2...

Peace,
LuLu
www.lulu-too-beaucoup.blogspot.com

Jane Farr said...

I bet your heart about stopped when the ink went flying! Glad you could get it cleaned up. Your Photoshop Fun pieces are terrific. I saved Jane's tutorial for future reference-I love her work!

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin