Friday, January 21, 2011

New journal plan--

I have a new plan for the journal pages which is working out pretty well so far with the little time I have. I have said before that once I start a page I have to finish it. Well, I still like to do that but I am trying to just put some color or collage or some Calligra-fun writing on the pages and come back later and put more elements on the pages-- or finish it on up. So I guess I am trying to journal progressively. This is a good exercise for me. This one was done all at once and the lettering is collaged on. This really was a 30 minute or probably less journal page. I didn't clean it up at all in Photoshop. The colors are the Dr. Ph Martins.

6 comments:

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

I love that you are finding a way to keep up with your commitment to art journal and still challenge yourself by not having to finish it all at once. Now that's a creative solution to a busy life.

jgr said...

I love your progressive journaling idea, that takes the pressure off. I also like your use of collage.

Mary said...

no need to "clean it up" it's beautiful as it is.

lori vliegen said...

this looks like a great plan! love your ricj, juicy colors!!
xox

Jancalligrapher said...

Love this calligraphy, Martha, it is great!

Anonymous said...

In all your ways! I love these verses. They share so much so love in them. The verses are so positive.
You've shared them so beautifully.
Lovely to hear form you Martha, thank you for leaving me such a beautiful message.
Here's to many more journal beautiful pages.
Loads of love!
Julie

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin