Saturday, January 8, 2011

Canson Edition Paper

I know that this post looks similar to my last post but actually this is not in a journal. I am trying out some new paper I received the other day. It is Canson Edition from Dick Blick and I think it just might turn out to be one of my favorites. I tried just about everything out on this paper. And all worked very well, even pointed pen lettering and calligraphy. I think I will now figure out what size to make the journal with the paper and start this one too. Let's see, that will make at least 4 journals started. I like to jump around anyway,

7 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Hi Martha. Canson paper from Blicks, hmm...sound pretty good to me. Every page you do is inspiring. Thanks for sharing, have a great Sunday.

jgr said...

Thank you for the info! It's always good to hear firsthand what a paper will 'take'. I look forward to seeing your new journal. Hope you're staying warm, too it's 19 here! b-r-r-r-

Janie Husband said...

your journal pages are beautiful, martha....so colorful and full....it is 9 degrees here in western nc and i will be hibernating today hoping to be able to finish some of the projects i have started.... i must look into the paper you are using....i need some.... ;)

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

That's funny I've been using the Canson watercolour paper as well this past year, it does hold up well. Great pages as always!

Createology said...

This is another fabulous journal page. Keep creating...

joanne sharpe said...

Love getting LOST in your journals Martha, so sweet!

KarenH said...

where are you now. in 2016. I would love to see some new work

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin