Sunday, January 30, 2011

More spreads in the journal

I am skipping around in the journal. Some pages just have a little bit of collage or color and other pages are finished. I am trying to journal progressively and not feel that every page has to be finished right then. But sometimes a page does get finished if I am on a roll with it. I have used some snippets that I created with the left over Canson Edition paper when I cut it down to make this journal.
Also, I wanted to say that Pam Carriker has done an excellent job of working with Strathmore Visual Journals and her free workshop is up now and all three lessons are available. I really enjoyed it!!!






8 comments:

Sonja said...

Love your spreads.
It realy looks great when you combine faces and your great writting.

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

Wow, Martha. You've really gone and done it this time. !!! I should either race into my PPumpkin room right now and create, or fly to your house and beg. Amazing pages. LOVE them ALL. You rock.

Diane said...

Martha your journal pages are perfect!! I love what you did with the Canson one. I wish I had more time, but I know I'll stay committed--they're very addictive.
Pam is one of my favorite current artists.

jgr said...

Hi Martha,
I love your pages! Beautiful colors and of course: I love your calligraphy!

Nancy said...

The colors are lovely, and the writing enhances all! The monkey bring a smile.

ArtfulLee Designed said...

Gee I really love these pages. The colours are so beautiful together.
Lee:)

LuckyDog said...

Those are just *awesome*, Martha! I haven't a CLUE as to how you make these, but I really love them!

lori vliegen said...

your journal pages are so much fun to look at......so many fabulous little martha-touches all over the place!! and i love each and every one of 'em!! xoxo

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin