Saturday, August 28, 2010

It's not finished...


What to do ...what to do...? This is a border and watercolor background that I did several nights ago when I couldn't sleep. It is in my larger watercolor journal and I don't know what else to do with the page. The leaf is one I carved of an Acanthus leaf. I could do some lettering...or maybe just leave it as it is. I'll look at it in a few days and maybe I can figure out something then. Maybe a quote in that watercolor blue that is light and airy like to border.

8 comments:

Buffy said...

Beautiful background,I love the look of watercolor. I think a quote on it would be perfect.

jgr said...

Beautiful border! I agree, some of your gorgeous calligraphy would be great.

Caryl said...

Your calligraphy is so beautiful that yes I agree it would look stunning.

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

It is beautiful, love the stamping and soft colours. I'm sure you will know what to do with it when the time is right and you certainly can't go wrong with using your calligraphy to finish it out.

manomij said...

A quotation would be fab!!!
X

Nancy said...

You know I love your Scripture additions to your artwork! This is soft and lovely.

Susan Houseman said...

It needs your lettering to complete the piece. What were you thinking when you created the piece. Maybe those could be the words you write.

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Oh, I LOVE this..soooo soft and pretty!

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin