Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Carmen with some effects

Here is Carmen with a few added layers to her that I learned from DJ. It's a great class but I am also taking Suzi Blu's class and enjoying watching Suzi paint---and talk and emote. She's a wonderful artist. I want to paint whimisical people so I thought she was the class to take for that. I'll show you some of those girls when I am finished with them. I am surely taking a full sememter of classes because Misty's starts tomorrow. Luckily Suzi's can be saved for later and I am looking forward to Misty's. It should be great. I'll let you know

3 comments:

studio pashnada said...

I like the additions. I finally got to do a little journaling last nite. **RELIEF**

Where are you taking all these classes? Sounds like fun ~ Sherry

Mary said...

Oh how cool is that!! Love it!!

LeeAnn@Encouragement Is Contagious said...

WoW! Amazing how layers can change the look! Beautiful Martha!

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin