Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Very Last Page

I have come to the last page of this little journal. I accomplished my goal--to finish one! Now I will start on another one with the intention to finish it before starting another. Maybe I can do it. I think I can. Things will start to get really busy very soon with family coming into town tomorrow through the weekend and then traveling up to South Carolina for Christmas. Looking forward to seeing my little baby Marc---and of course his mama and daddy too!

5 comments:

Beedeebabee said...

I enjoyed seeing your journaling pages. Your artwork is so lovely. Have fun with your company, and then with that adorable little baby boy! Happy Christmas! Hugs, ;)

Eden said...

Love the village picture! So fun and artsy!! As always your journaling is wonderful! Looking forward to see what you do in your red journal :D

jgr said...

Hi Martha,
Another great page and congrats on finishing the journal. I'm looking forward to your work in the red one.

Mary said...

Ah, love the little village!!
You did a fabulous job on this journal, and yes, you will complete another one. Busy days coming for sure, but lots to journal about too!!

What fun this Christmas will be with baby Marc. I'm looking forward to this one with Sean!! Wander what they will think about it all??

Have a good day Marthy!!

Love you!

aimee said...

i love how you ended this journal with a hearty salute and farewell to it! i hope you have a wonderful christmas with your family!

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin