Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Color Obsession






Do I need medication for my obsession? Yep, I'm pretty sure more color might do it!

I do love color...all colors although I am not that crazy about lavender. Not sure why actually..I think because when I wear it is makes me look washed out and pale but I love it on flowers! I am working in this journal I love the way watercolor has a mind of it's own and spreads and disperses and blends and is yum yum yummy. As you see, I am trying to work in my journals to see if I can make some headway in filling some of them up. That will take two lifetimes I am afraid but I am working on it!

9 comments:

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

Your color obsession is MY medicine! Have a great day!

Lanie said...

I love color too, and these are gorgeous! ~Lanie

Mary said...

Keep the color coming!

Although I love purple, I don't care for lavender either.

Art by Darla Kay said...

I lOVE your color obsession...I have the same thing :) Isn't it wonderful???
How can color not cheer people up? It just has to! LOL

Gina Lee Kim said...

Oh Martha....you really know how to turn on the WOW factor. These are stunning!

Cheryl Gebhart said...

Love your watercolors!

Sue K said...

Love your colorful post!! I just recently did some papers like these and love the watch the paint drip and blend together. I then took some acrylic inks and really jazzed them up...so pretty. I'm not a purple fan either...washes me out.

LeeAnn@Encouragement Is Contagious said...

So beautiful Martha! I have always loved the jewel tone colors so much and your paintings fill my color void very well.

Lee Ann

Teresa aka Tess said...

Your colors are scrumptious.

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin