Monday, December 7, 2009

Sad Day Saturday---Journal Pages

Yes, it was a sad day on Saturday because the Gators lost to Alabama... but Tebow did his best. We are hoping that he will come and play for the Jaguars! That would be so great. Ok, so much for that, I am really not all that much of a football fan, I am a fan of Tebow, a wonderful Christian young athlete who puts Scriptures on his black under eye patches for every game.

So here is the page spread for these three days. The girl of the left is very sad too. (She also loves Tebow.) I also need to do some Christmas shopping---but I don't have a car yet. Chauncey had a fender bender in my car with a guy who ran the stop sign. No harm to human bodies--only car bodies.

UPDATE! Here is the Youtube site for How to Write like an Architect
I watched it several times and stopped the video at the end and made myself an exemplar. It really easy and FUN!!

10 comments:

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

Hi, Martha. (I messed up my previous post, sorry.) I absolutely LOVE your journals! Can you share with us how to find the YouTube video on how to write like an architect? I've always wanted to learn how to do that! Thank you, and have a wonderful Christmas and New Year's.
Sherry P

Cheryl Gebhart said...

Love your journal pages - and I'm glad no human bodies were hurt!

I would also like the youtube video you mentioned in your journal page.

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

I absolutely LOVE your girls :-) And your architect writing is gorgeous! I am going to youtube to see if I can find one to watch - have a great day..

Jane Farr said...

Sorry about your Gators Martha, but I love your pages!

Katy said...

I'm with Sherry. I want to learn to write like an architect too!

Lovely pages!

Art by Darla Kay said...

Love these pages martha! Off to browse youtube :)
The girls are lovely AND the writing!

Anonymous said...

You are so wonderful Martha,
I will be signing up for your Callifgrafun class soon.

You and all of your friends are invited to my Christmas Give away. You will have two chances to win a Free large "Come before Winter" print.
come check and sign up you still have time. I did not want to leave you out as I know you are busy!

lori vliegen said...

love your pages......now i'm off to learn how to write like an architect!!! how fun is that!! hugs, :))

p.s. that little baby marc gets cuter every day.....i can't stand it!!! xoxo

Gifts of Creation said...

Martha...I'm a Tebow fan too! I was so sad for him. I even have an oversized authentic Gators #15 jersey....I love it....I can't wait to see where he ends up playing. I love everything your doing in art...as usual..you are prolific and inspiring...Your family pix are gorgeous. God Bless You!

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin