Thursday, November 6, 2008

MORE POPPIES and a Doodle




Hope you bloggers aren't getting "Poppy Weary" here at my blog. I am doing the online watercolor class with Michelle brown and we are painting Poppies using different background techniques and methods of painting watercolor. Hopefully I can move on---but for now--POPPIES! Also I added the doodle just for something else interesting to see. This doodle was done with colored pencils on black paper. It is really fun to do and maybe I will draw a Poppy on black paper. Remember, I am addicted to Poppies. I guess I need to go to Poppy rehab for withdrawal.



1 comment:

lori vliegen said...

your poppies just keep getting better and better...i love them all and never tire of seeing them! and...i'll have to try the colored pencil on black paper. that looks like fun!

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin