Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Folk Art Angel

This is a small canvas that is 8.50 x 12 inches. Her wings are Biblical Scripture from an old Bible I bought at  a sale for $3 so I don't feel bad about using the pages because all the pages are falling out.  I enjoy painting these folk art looking paintings.  I will probably do some more. Tomorrow I will post a big angel that I did. She is 12 x 24. That's really a big size for me. I am trying to paint larger paintings.  Oh, and the painting for tomorrow I did in oils! Don't know what got into me but I enjoyed it. I will explain more tomorrow.

3 comments:

lori vliegen said...

very very sweet...LOVE the angel wings! :)

Brenda said...

Really lovely Martha. Looking forward to seeing your large size angel tomorrow.

Martha Lever said...

Thanks, y'all!

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin