Thursday, September 18, 2008

PAINTING IN CHICAGO


I am in Chicago and I have decided that I LOVE Chicago---and the Magnificant Mile! The weather is wonderful---75 degrees and 60's at night. I have had a great time so far, shopping, walking, eating, walking, eating some more, shopping some more---FUN! So late today, I was tired so I painted these flowers in my journal. Tomorrow Chauncey and I are heading out to the museums and to the Newbery Library where there is a copy of many manuscrips written by the scribes of old and an original copy of the King John's Bible 1620. And if there's time---shop some more!

1 comment:

lori vliegen said...

so glad that you're enjoying the windy city! if you have a chance, make sure to visit the pier. your poppies look happy...have fun!

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin