Thursday, October 4, 2012

Step on into the painting room...


First of all I wanted you to see the poster above the picture. A friend of mine from NC sent it to me. Unfortunately for Martha she did not win. So now if you would step on into the painting room...


I haven't painted in quite a while so I am way behind on my 120 oil paintings I was suppose to be painting. So you see it's a pitiful little still life over there but it's been sitting there for several days and the lemons were drying all up but the red pear was still nice so I was determined to paint it. I had some green grapes in there too but they didn't survive because they looked so yummy I ate them right off of the still life.  Too bad because I think the little painting really needed them. So, ok, now back up 8 ft. and you can look at the painting. (Remember, you should never view an impressionist painting closer than 8 ft. --Richard Schmid)

I am really looking forward to my upcoming workshop nest week with Dreama Tolle Perry.  Just look at her fabulous paintings and you will see why I am excited. Time to lighten up!

5 comments:

Vicki Holdwick said...

Lovely still life, Martha, even if you did eat the grapes that would have been a great addition to it.

Thanks so much for the link to Dreama's art. I've subscribed to her newsletter and her blog.

xoxo

Lisa Graham Art said...

I did not know you were running for congress!!! :)

I love seeing your work space Martha! That is such a pretty sea mist color on your walls and you have such a lovely view of nature outside your window. Can I come over to your house and paint with you?

Jean M. said...

I love your room so bright and cheerful!! Your painting is lovely:)

Charmingdesigns said...

Oh I'm so excited for you. I would LOVE to take from Dreama. Cant wait to see you pictures, do you all paint the same thing?

Dan Nassar said...

You can also check out on the products main website. Although this is a one of the top selling diet pill, it is important that you take some caution in using it. If you have any prior health problems, you need to consult a doctor about using this best fat burner. This is good always. Pure Phentermine may have some undesirable properties so some people are advised to obtain a prescription before attempting to take Phentermine. These slight adverse effects of Phentermine might discourage people who wish to obtain Phentermine for use to achieve their goals of weight loss. When you're looking into a certain health insurance company or at various health insurance policies, log onto gohealthinsurance.com. 4. Trimethyxanthine - is an additional substance containing the consequence of skyrocketing the experience in the cAMP compound by the body processes that works as a messenger from the results of important hormones. Apart from this, Trimethyxanthine has a good amount of other benefits. Like a known stimulant, zinc increases your body's ease of both mental and physical labor. This will give the entire body to sort out more, (for the people willing) and improve the rate of fat burn.The last ingredient of Phen375 Phentermine is Sympathomimetic Amine. This compound enhances the body's manufacture of another compound called norepinephrine that energizes the body's fat burning capacity to produce more glucose from energy stores, which can be essentially fat.To be a conclusion, Phen375 Phentermine can be a powerful weight-reducing, slimming solution that only burns fat, it decreases an individual's appetite thus preventing against acquiring more. Its other ingredients improve the body's metabolic process and energy output that further burns your bodys existing fat stores.

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin