Monday, October 15, 2012

Birthday Girl

I am up in Greenville, SC celebrating with little cutie pie, Morgan, for her first birthday. She is enjoying that strawberry cupcake which was, by the way, DE-LI-CIOUS! I will be here all week and with the kids it's hard to try and drum up my painting mojo so I just don't attempt while I am being Nana. The trees are turning so maybe I can get some photographs that might turn into paintings though.

Hope you all have a good week. The weather is so nice up here---beautiful, breezy, fall sunny days. My favorite time of year.

3 comments:

Julie Bagamary said...

So sweet. Being a Nana IS creative :)

Wildflowerhouse said...

She is a cutie!!

Mechelle said...

I can't believe it has been a whole year since she was born. I remember when you were getting ready for your new grand child. What a cutie!

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin