Saturday, October 27, 2012

Saturday Sunday Art Sale-->Prices

  These will be on sale for the weekend only. I forgot to put the prices when I posted them this morning...so this is an update. As always, Shipping is free.

"Pots of Geraniums"
This is oil on an archival panel
8x8


             $95




Here is my favorite frame from King of Frame
All you do is glue with hot glue or wood glue, etc right in the center of the frame
and it is completely ready to hand. The back is finished off
neatly with ready to hang wire.
(Frame not included)




_________________________________________________________________________

"Ethereal Flowers"
6x8 on Canvas
Here is a little more information and also how it looks in the frame. 
(Not included)

SOLD!

Have a wonderful weekend!




4 comments:

Nancy Bowron said...

Martha - beautiful paintings! The PayPal link isn't working on the first one though. Can you post prices? Thanks!

Introverted Art said...

Amazing work Martha.

Charmingdesigns said...

Your pictures are beautiful. I took a one day class...found out after I got there that "people painting" was her thing...lol. not what I went for. But the owner of the Studio paints fabulous flowers, I plan to take from her next mo.

Brittany Porter said...

Your pictures are beautiful. I took a one day class...found out after I got there that "people painting" was her thing...lol. not what I went for. But the owner of the Studio paints fabulous flowers, I plan to take from her next mo.

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin