Thursday, October 11, 2012

Dreama Workshop-- Day 1

Here is the fabulous Dreama and fabulous just doesn't describe her. I love her easy teaching style (she is from Paris-----Kentucky!).  I love her southern accent and her painting style is just what I have been looking for because it's fun and loose and colorful.
Here is step one of my painting.
All the marks of dark transparent colors are in as well as a placement of objects. Not much to look at yet.
Adding in some lights and background-- and-no, I really don't know what I am doing...
Now I am getting a little better feel for it and it's looking like something now.
Unfortunately I have not felt well at all today at all. I think it's a sinus infection so I am very low on energy and this is how I left it at the end of the day. It's not really finished but it's almost there. We will start on something new tomorrow.
I am so hoping I will feel better tomorrow. What a bummer to feel bad for this workshop that I have waited on with bated breath for 4 months.
I have started an antibiotic late this afternoon so maybe it will help--- that is if it's a bacterial thing that I have. If it's viral, I am out of luck.

Oh, and I absolutely love my new easel set up. This is the first time I have really taken it for a good spin.  If I make it through tomorrow I will post my progress.

3 comments:

fran pascazio said...

Don't be so critical of yourself Martha! Whatever you think you're not doing I'm thinking you're doing a beautiful job. Love it! Hope you feel better and have more energy for the rest of this workshop. Can't wait to see pictures....thanks for sharing.

Charmingdesigns said...

It is so sad that you are not feeling good. You picture is beautiful.

Queen of Fun said...

more more more
Hope you feel much better.

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin