Thursday, March 26, 2009

Brush Lettering with the Zigs

I love these Zig markers and they come in so many colors it will make your head swim. Of course I have to have all the colors. They are fun to use but of course you don't have to do lettering with them--you can just color anything with them. I don't work for Zig--Marvys work too. Hope you enjoy this little video.

AND also--they DO still make these markers they are just harder to find in the retail stores but you can find them online. I was mistaken in the video. Sorry Zig!

10 comments:

Sharon Tomlinson said...

Thanks, I could practice this at my desk instead of doing real at-the-desk work.

sherry carrigan said...

Great Martha. I think you've hit on something here. Get yourself organized, put together a sylibus, open a ning network and start teaching us.

Carol Sloan said...

I agree with Sherry...be our leader...I mean teacher. I'm lovin' the videos!

Becky T. said...

You are just so cute!! Have you ever tried using Dotta Rific markers from Zig? Fun, fun, fun! :-)

Brenda Heisler said...

Love the way you presented this. Nicely done. You are a born teacher.

lori vliegen said...

great video! that would definitely be a fun class!! :)

Julie Bagamary said...

Thanks for the video. I learned something new.

Julie Bagamary said...

Oh - I like your new blog banner too.

Gifts of Creation said...

Hi Martha!
I love your new banner!! Thanks so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog..I wouldnt' even know how to begin to send something like that to Hallmark, but thanks for the vote of confidence!! It's great that you are doing more videos now!

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful hand ( is that correct?)...I love calligraphy and found your blog through the wonderful Sharon. What a wonderful place to think and create! Gina

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin