Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Surreal Trees


These two started out as florals then I painted over that and tried florals again and painted over that so now they are trees. I think they will stay as trees but maybe they need something else. I have to look at them for several days.  I was painting out in the red shed in the back so I was able to sling paint everywhere.  The weather has been so nice here. I love November weather here in Florida. These two canvases have a beveled edge so I thought I would hit the edge with the sander for some interest.


4 comments:

Carin Winkelman said...

Lovely. Especially the first one. It has something mysterious to it.

Isabel said...

Wow love how they turned out beautiful:O)

Annie Lightbulb said...

Connecting with the beauty of trees, you've created them so beautiful. Full of movement. :)

Mike Chism said...

Lovely. Especially the first one. It has something mysterious to it.

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin