Wednesday, November 23, 2011

She's a redo--


I am not really sure if I really make these girls better but I really have been wanting to change her face for a long time. Sometimes my girls come out really happy but sometimes they tend to smirk at me and I can't make them stop. She is one of those that has a little more of a smirk than a smile. Just like children sometimes my girls just have a attitude. I do like her though. And her little bird friend is saying, "I think you look beautiful with your new face."

9 comments:

Annie Lightbulb said...

She's gorgeous! Love the textures and colours so wonderful, all of it!

Doda said...

Beautiful! She looks lovely.

How funny , pictures with attitude!

Lisa Graham said...

She has a really pretty face and I love the color and texture going on here.

fran pascazio said...

Great redo...if only we could get a redo without having to go under the knife!!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving....

Wildflowerhouse said...

She is lovely and I think she is saying "thanks I like my new look"!

Lorraine said...

lovely painting..yeah she has got some attitude and her look reminds me of when I ask my sons to go and tidy their rooms!

Fannie said...

Beautiful, Martha. Happy Thanksgiving. Hugs ♥♫♥

Buffy said...

Lol about her attitude! She's beautiful.

Patti G. said...

Martha, I think this is stunning and you should sell prints!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxoxo
Hugs,Patti

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin