Monday, November 7, 2011

Just a Little Yummy Peanut

Well, you know Nana just has to show off the little peanut. She really is a sweet baby. She just hangs out and enjoys being alive. Her big Brother, Marc, is doing well with her. He doesn't pay much attention unless she is napping and Marc doesn't know where she is. Then he gets concerned and says, "Uh-oh, where is baby?" He's already getting to be a protective big brother.

And here she is behaving herself in church yesterday with her little lamb. 
Thanks for indulging me everyone. I don't have any art du jour today because we went away for the weekend and I didn't get to do any art. But guess where I am going this weekend?
I am going to The Art of the Carolinas in Raleigh and I am signed up for back to back classes with Bob Burridge. YAHOO!
Hopefully I will be running on adrenalin and won't get tired or overwhelmed.
And of course seeing all the stuff in the Jerry's Artarama trade show will probably make me hyperventilate.

I better put a paper bag in my pocketbook just in case!

8 comments:

Janie Husband said...

loving your "grandma" pictures, martha....i know exactly how you feel.....

can't wait to hear your report about your workshops this week end....i was going to make the trip but it is not going to happen...

hugs

Kelly said...

Awe... definitely a little yummy peanut! I love Marc's reaction to when she is sleeping and he doesn't know where she is:)
Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy...
Hugs and blessings
Kelly

Wildflowerhouse said...

So precious! I am sure the paper bag will be decorated to the hilt!

Unknown said...

Awwww, what a cute little baby!!!!!! so adorable!

jgr said...

She is precious!! I know you'll have a great time in the mountains, too.

Diane said...

Oh my goodness Martha--she's beautiful! I know that you'll have a great time this weekend too--sounds like soooo much fun.

Buffy said...

awwww she's so sweet and tiny! I'm glad marc is being such a great big brother. Its hard for them to adjust sometimes. Seems like hes not having any trouble. Sounds like a fun weekend ahead for you. I would be counting down the days too.

Doda said...

awww! she is so very precious. Thankyou for showing her off!

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin