Thursday, November 10, 2011

Here I go!!!

I am very excited. We are leaving for the airport in about an hour or so. Of course I just had to do a journal page but I kinda ran out of time. I needed to go pack up my clothes and other necessities. I will try to take some picture along the way. I am not good at taking pictures when I am in workshops. I don't know why.
For the "Art of the Carolina's" title, I painted in the versals with Twinkling H20s. I wish you could see the sheen and twinkle but unfortunately the photo doesn't pick that up. So...better go now. Bye!


8 comments:

Kelly said...

Beautiful page Martha. Have fun on your trip.

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Beautiful page...have a wonderful trip:)

Unknown said...

Fantastic - have a great time

Sandra Kaye said...

Have fun on your trip Martha, hugs

Mary said...

have a blast Martha, expect to see wonderful stuff when you get back!!

xxoo

Martina said...

What a sweet page! Enjoy your trip and happy weekend!

Buffy said...

I hope you have a fun trip,how exciting. Your page shows your excitiment.

Jane Farr said...

Have a great time Martha!

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin