Saturday, November 12, 2011

Landscapes, florals and trees

I have had a very full day today. I started with Bob Burridge's florals this morning and Landscapes and trees this afternoon. The landscapes are very hard to do. I could watch him and think I had it but when I sat down I couldn't remember how to do it. But in the workshop setting I do have these brain drains so when I get home I can think about it and start to play around. The drip trees were a bit easier but I really need to work on them too.




Undoubtedly the coolest and funniest teacher on the planet.

8 comments:

Janie Husband said...

how much fun you must be having....i was waiting for your post this evening.....your paintings are wonderful... and i can tell by your big small it was a blast..... ;-)

Janie Husband said...

oooppss.....i ment to say "big SMILE" not big small..... lol

Sarah Anderson said...

oooooooooo loving those drip trees!

Buffy said...

I just love this style,so loose and painterly.Glad you had fun!

Isabel said...

They look great:O) How lucky you are:O)

Mary said...

you are too hard on yourself...these are great, and you've got the process down and these will just get better and better!!

still jealous!!! :)

Lisa Graham said...

I love your trees! Trees are one of my favorite things to paint. You do it so well!

Victoria said...

Such gorgeous work...beautiful and inspiring!
Victoria

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin