Monday, April 25, 2011

More happy flowers...


I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter Sunday. I have been busy filming the color drop watercolor class and I actually finished the filming this weekend. I had fun filming the flowers but I was having the right brain left brain switch conflict as I was painting. I can't talk and create but I did the best I could as my brain switched back and forth. I decided to put some stamps in the back of this one to distress it up a bit. The class will be available at Creative Workshops on May 16th!

Unfortunately, I could not include the Poppies in this watercolor class because the Poppies are another class in themselves. I will use some of the color drop techniques for the Poppy class and also the oriental brush. Not sure when I will have that one finished but hopefully not too long. Stay tuned.

8 comments:

fran pascazio said...

I am eagerly awaiting May 16th and the start of your color drop class .... thank you for all the time and effort I know you put into making this happen....I'll be one of the first to register.

Have I said Thank YOU????

Marie aka Grams said...

Absolutely staying tuned.. can't wait to sign up for anything you teach. More, more, more. lol

Sue K said...

Can't wait for your class to start! Love your flowers and can't wait to learn how to paint them myself. I'll have to dust off my watercolors...lol!!! Do we need to order the Dr. Martins' watercolors?? Just planning ahead.
Have a great week!
Hugs, Sue K

Martina said...

The stamps look good in this one - a perfect greeting card, i think! Have a lovely evening!

lori vliegen said...

congrats on getting the filming finished!! woo hoo....color drop flowers, here we come! xox

katie purcell said...

Yahoo!!!!
Just sighned up for the class.
So excited!!!!!!
The only thing better would be doing the class in person at a workshop.
xxoo

Connie Jo said...

Can't WAIT!!!

Julie Bagamary said...

Happ flowers indeed!

linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin